Before completing an Application for Employment,
please view our current open
positions list to see if there is a position that works with your
Step 1: Application for Employment
- Please fill out this application
completely, including names and valid business phone numbers
for both past and present employers; no personal or cell phone numbers.
- Please feel free to submit your resume, but do note that this
is not a substitute for a completed application.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered for employment.
- All employment information must be verified before the application
process can continue.
|Step 2: Disclosure and Authorization
for a Motor Vehicle Record check
| - Please read this form completely and
fill in the requested information.
- The driver's license information that is requested must be current
and valid, and is required to continue the application process.
- A motor vehicle record check is not completed unless the applicant
has been made a conditional offer of employment.
|Step 3: Affirmative Action Survey
| - If you choose to complete this form,
please note that providing this information is voluntary and
refusal to provide information will not have a negative effect
on your status as an applicant with Opal Services, Inc.
- Information provided will be utilized to assist with government
record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements, and will
not be utilized for hiring purposes.
Job requirements for all applicants seeking employment with Opal Services,
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak in fluent English
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must comply with a background study; in order to maintain employment,
the background study must come back "qualified"
- Must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record based on the company motor
vehicle insurance requirements
- Certain facilities and positions also require a reliable, insured vehicle
(This will be specified before a position is offered)
Unless otherwise noted on the Open Positions list, the position applied
for is Direct Support Professional (DSP).
When you have completed the above-mentioned forms, please return them
to our Corporate Office in Eagan, or fax to (651) 454-3161, Attn: Human
Once the application has been received, it may take one (1) to two
(2) business weeks to receive a response from our Human Resources
department. Please note that there are times when we receive a high volume
of applications and it may take longer to respond to applicants. We appreciate
your patience as you begin the application process.
Thank you for your interest in Opal Services, Inc.
Download the Employment
Application in PDF format.
(If you do not have Adobe Reader you can quickly download it here.)